One Pan Chicken Florentine Spaghetti
By Heather Cheney
Pasta, cream sauce, shredded chicken, fresh spinach, tomatoes, and lemon juice come together for a filling and elegant supper in less than 30 minutes.
For: 4 servings
- 1 15 ounce jar prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/8 -1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (Français) séchés
- 8 ounces dry spaghetti broken in half
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 4 cups baby spinach fresh
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice fresh
- Parmesan cheese for serving grated
- In a 3 quart skillet combine alfredo sauce, chicken broth, red pepper, broken spaghetti and stir. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and let cook 11-15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir chicken breast, spinach, tomatoes, and lemon juice into the cooked pasta and sauce. Toss to combine and serve while hot with grated parmesan cheese.
Heather Cheney is a food blogger, chef and mom who uses her experience in the food industry to share recipes and tips that make it possible for her readers to eat incredibly every day. Her hope is to make cooking simple, fun, and delicious.