Garden Chicken Stir Fry and Jasmine Rice
by Pots and Pans Culinary Team
Treat your family to fresh and healthy fare with this classic chicken stir fry with your choice of fresh vegetables.
For: 2 servings
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce or marinade (Hoisin can be substituted)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 3 cups assorted vegetables sliced (such as peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Confetti Rice
- 1 7 ounce box Coconut Ginger Rice / Jasmine Rice
- 1/4 cup red / green bell pepper finely diced
- 2 tablespoons scallion thinly sliced
- Combine chicken strips, Chinese stir-fry sauce and garlic in a bowl. In the Circulon Prime Jumbo Cooker, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken strips, cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from pan & set aside. Add vegetables, rice wine vinegar, and 3 tablespoons of water, cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return cooked chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute until heated through.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in bell peppers and scallion.