HARD ANODIZED JUMBO ELECTRIC GRIDDLE
What is Hard Anodized Cookware?
Hard Anodized cookware has been treated to strengthen the aluminum surface, making it twice as hard as most stainless steels and extremely durable. The non-stick coating on hard anodized pans is more solid and resilient than on traditional aluminum pans.
- 3-Layer Total Non-Stick System
- Metal Utensil Safe
- Removable Temperature Probe ranges from 200°F (94°C) to 440°F (226°C)
- Can Be Immersed in Water
- Extra Large Cooking Surface
- PFOA, Lead and Cadmium Free
- Hard Anodized Construction
- 9.8 x 17.7 in (25 x 45 cm)